Tuesday, February 23, 2010



About me
My name is a Aleksandra Borisova. I am 11 years old. I am from Tallinn in Eestonia . I study in the Tallinn Central Russian School. I am in form 5. I like English very much. I also study in art school twice a week. My hobbies are skateboard in summer and snowboard in winter. I like swimming and playing chess. I have got a brother, he studies in first grade in the same school with me, his name is Egor.
My topic name is ,,My home is my castle,,. I have chosen this topic as I,m interested to know what family and home mean to a child, how he(she) lives in his family - because future depends on what we do in the present.

The key words are: family; home; children; parents; love; interests; depends;

1 comment:

  1. Sasha, thank you very much for your writing. Well done. Let's correct some mistakes/ much, I also study,My brother studies, art school, how he/she lives/ Tne second task will be sent this week. Please, correct all mistakes. By the way, I liked your photo.Ljudmilla Shein

    ReplyDelete