Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Do you live in a house or in a block of flats? A)In a house b)in a block of flats
Is your home well-planned? A)yes B)no
How many rooms are there? A)1 B)2 C)3 D)4
Is there much furniture? A)yes B)no
What is your favourite room? A)living-room B)bedroom C)kitchen
Do you spend a lot of time with your family? A)yes B)no
How often do you go out with your family?A)often B)never
Where do you usually go out? A)In the park B)in the theatre
Date: April, 15, 2010
Age of students: 11-12 years
I interviewed 29 students in my class about their families. Here are the results:
- In most of the families of the 5th and 6th class forms there are more than 3 members.
- In every family fathers work among the questioned students.
- In most of the families (80%) the women work the rest are housewives.
- The most popular activities at home (among the pupils) are playing computer games, watching TV and doing homework. The most popular activity at school is studying. Traveling is the most popular during the holidays.
- Half of the questioned students have brothers or sisters and the others are single children.
- Most of the students live in a flat, and some of them live in private houses.
- The students like fast food restorants but they visit them very seldom.
- The students like watching TV but most of them are too busy to watch it long.
- The students prefer watching action, comedy and science fiction films.
It was rather interesting for me to know how my classmates in Estonia live. I think, it is similar to Hungarian children.
Monday, April 5, 2010
This are the questions:
1. Do you like English? a) yes b) no c) not sure
2. How many years have you been studying this language? a) 1-2 years b) 3-5 years c) over 5 years d) never studied it
3. How many times a week do you have English? a) 1-2 times b) 3-5 times c) over 5 times d) never e) I always skip it
4. Am I right that English is fun? a) yes b) no c) not sure
5. Do you speak English with your friends? a) sometimes b) often c) all the time d) rarely e) never
6. Do you have English friends? a) yes b) no
7. Do you read English books? a) yes b) no
8. Do you find English difficult? a) yes b) no
9. Do you cheat on English exams? a) sometimes b) often c) all the time d) rarely e) never
19 students helpped me.
1.17 students answered a) 2 of them b)
2.1 student answered a) 17 of them b) 2 c) 0 d) 0 e)
3.1 student answered a) 14 of them b) 2 c) 3 d) 0 e)
4.15 students answered a) 1 of them b) 3 c)
5.3 students answered a) 2 of them b) 11 c) 0 d) 3 e)
6.12 students answered a) 7 of them b)
7.15 students answered a) 4 of them b)
8.11 students answered a) 8 of them b)
9.0 students answered a) 0 of them b) 1 c) 3 d) 15 e)