Monday, February 22, 2010

About me

My name is Balint. I am 11 years old. I am learning in the 5.b class. My nationality is Hungarian, but I live in Tallinn in Estonia, since for 3 years. I am playing the violin. I have got violin lessons twice a week and chamber orchestra once a week. My hobbies are travelling, sightseeing and surfing the Internet. I have got a brother, called Akos. He is in 2.a class. My father is a diplomat. My mother is a critic. I have chosen this theme, because it was interesting and useful.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Balint, please correct some mistakes in your writing./ I've been living in Tallinn for three years, I play the violin,I have lessons/don't use GOT/ Thank you very much. It would be nice to send your photo.The second task has been done by you. Thank you. Ljudmilla Shein

    ReplyDelete